Returns & Exchanges
- Damaged items may be returned within the first 30 days after purchase.
- If available, returned items will be exchanged. If an item is no longer available, a refund will be evaluated depending on the criteria listed here.
- For returns, eligible items must be in the same condition they were when you received them, and in their original packaging.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- For returns, we require a proof of purchase
- Please do not send return items back to the manufacturer or artist.
Examples of cases that may merit a partial/complete refund include:
-Prints with obvious signs of damage that cannot be replaced by another print from the same edition.
- Damaged CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record.
Examples of cases that do not merit a partial/complete refund include:
- Items with damage, or incomplete items that were damaged/lost after shipping.
- Items returned over 30 days after purchase.
Once we receive and inspect a returned item you will be notified via email of the status of your claim and eventual refund (if applicable).
Before contacting Mussa about a refund, please check your statements periodically to make sure a refund has not yet been received.
Please be patient. Even after a refund is made, it may take some time before it's reflected on your bank/credit-card statement.
If you still don't see your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product for a refund or exchange, please mail in its original packaging to
370 NE 75 Street, Suite 127
Miami FL 33138,
Shipping costs are not refundable, and the cost of re-shipping may be subtracted from the final refund amount.
Please consider using certified/traceable shipping options when returning an item to Mussa.